Ken-Rock Community Center is renowned for its youth recreation sports programs. Over 1200 boys and girls participate in year round sports and recreational activities. Fun, Sportsmanship and skill development is the focus of these programs along with a stress on character development.
All of Ken-Rock's sports programs depend on volunteers. If you are interested in volunteering contact Athletic Director Ron Adams by email at R.email@example.com or by phone at (815) 398-8864.
2015 Online Registration Open!
Complete Online Registration Form:
(click Softball Icon to the right)
Click on our PAYPAL® below and submit payment.
Walk-In Registration Dates
March 16th - April 17th
Monday - Friday 9:00AM-7:00PM
Or register online NOW
- All players will bat throughout the game and play at least 2 consecutive innings on defense (6 outs).
- All games are played at the Don Schmid Youth Sports Complex behind Riverdahl School, Sandy Hollow Road and Kishwaukee Street.
- Practice begins week of May 4th
- Season begins in June and runs through July
- Age is determined as of August 1.
|Squirt || 4-5 year olds|
|Mite || 6-8 year olds|
|Pee Wee || 9-11 year olds|
|Midget || 12-14 year olds|
|Junior || 15-16 year olds|
*Ken-Rock is a member of the United States Specialty Sports Association (USSSA)*
Ken-Rock Community Center © 2004-2014